About This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Raj Kumar Hirani is planning a biopic on Sanjay Dutt next. Yes, after dealing with Gandhi and God, biopic on Sanjay dutt. Except Raj Kumar Hirani can show every one good - thats probably how the man sees it too. It is disgusting  how the criminals are celebrated mostly on screen.

And that disturbs me. Everything about Sanjay dutt and his celebration in bollywood disturbs me.
His and out of Jail treating it as his vacation home - Our outcry not having any impact on this.

So I decide I wont watch PK

Well until tommorow or how ever long  I can hold off my non-film watching still wanting to watch Lingaa and PK friends.

***
Lingaa was watched, Punishment endured.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found PK watchable. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Viswajith:don't go near lingaa...I found it to be a waste of 20 $... PK is good fun...