About This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

I think I will get negative posts out today.

When my mom was at the ICU, she mentioned about this kid who passed out just before his operation. So they had to wait again for him to regain consciousness.  I had seen that kid - porcelain skin with big eyes. There was one more kid - an even younger one but his operation was done and he was super cheerful and active. 

But this kid had such a forelorn look in his eyes, so sapped of any energy that some how it disturbs to this day.

When my mom mentioned about his operation incident, she herself was still in ICU, so it didnt really register. But often his image comes by after that and I decided I will say out a small prayer. 

I know there are tons of kids that suffer in this world. but somehow this disturbs me.

Yesterday I ended up crying a bit about him. Neighbour friend suggested finding out what happened. 

I dont have guts to do it.  However silly it sounds, if you can say a small prayer for that kid in your head please do say.

0 comments: