About This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Modern art

We get to know about culture from the past through paintings and other artifacts from that period, right?
I was just going through some 'modern painting' today which looked like well how a 2 yr old would draw on a paper - exactly like that. Imagine if these were the only paintings that get preserved for some generation in 4000AD or something?( i know world will end before that:), but just saying ) I mean they would think all we achieved was the intelligence of a 2 yr old!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. semma point man... I was thinking of something similar a few weeks when I heard this news -

http://www.bornrich.com/mark-rothkos-orange-red-yellow-expensive-contemporary-art-87-million.html

Sachita said...

L,
I am getting red, maroon and other shades of paint.

Where is my 87 millions?